Thank you for sharing part of your summer with us at the Florida Yearbook Seminar.
If you have any questions, call (727) 488-3374, or contact your local representative.
Universal tickets included for every participant, full day passes which are valid June 19 – August 31.
Monday June 17 to Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Registration is Monday, June 17 from 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South
4955 Kyngs Heath Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
View Hotel information
Students: $350 per room for two nights (maximum 6 students per room).
Advisers: $175 per room for two nights (we will pair you with another adviser). Or, for single occupancy: $350 per room for two nights.
Extra nights: $175
Students and Advisers
$300 per student/adviser if payment received before June 1.
$325 per student/adviser if payment received after June 1
Includes: Workshop registration, materials, all special events, one Disney ticket per person and all food except Tuesday night.
>> Register Here
Appointments will be made during registration on June 17 with the cover artist. Time is limited to 45 minutes per school; please have your idea or concept ready prior to your appointment time.
Prizes will be awarded to one staff each day at the general session for each event.
- Registration from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Seminar begins promptly at 10:15 a.m.
- Hotel check-in from 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Dress up Day: School Spirit
- Dress up Day: Superhero
- Check out by noon
- Fun at Universal: Choose from Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios (One option for your group)
- Dress up Day: Harry Potter
Supply list for students/school
- A credit card for incidentals
- Copy of your school’s 2019 yearbook, newspaper or magazine
- Camera or phone with camera for scavenger hunt
- Theme ideas/Cover concepts
- spending money for Universal
- Art Supplies (Glue sticks, scissors, markers)
- Old magazines
- Laptop computer
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Sweater/sweatshirt or warm clothes for cool rooms
- Snacks for late night work sessions